View Profile TehCK

7 Movie Reviews

Awesome concept! Love the over all feeling, the story and the animation! :D

Ouroboros?

The horrors his eye was blinded to and his sheer love for his fellow candy.. Brought him to a bittersweet madness!

Well played, you two (and everyone else who helped make this in the credits, of course)! Sick and twisted ending to a old time crazy little story! We better see more like it in the near future! >:<

Those unicorns!

Those Pink and Blue uni's! I can NEVER get enough of them! and Charlie too! Awesome work as always! Great music and animation! Everything!! :D

2 Game Reviews

Epic y/y?

Imagine if this was that game that was shown in the second movie! Then this is the most amazing game of all time.. OF ALL TIME!

Adorable!

This game just screams and could appeal to the heart of a young girl, which it did, my niece loves to watch the horse transform. The animation, style and flow of everything was beautifully done! There were some tricky parts she had trouble with, such as the settings for the furnace but other then that it was fun to watch and I'm sure she'll be bugging me over and over to play it more. Great work and congrats on front page!

n/a, Female