The End - Minecraft [ML] The End - Minecraft [ML]

Awesome concept! Love the over all feeling, the story and the animation! :D

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Ouroboros?

The horrors his eye was blinded to and his sheer love for his fellow candy.. Brought him to a bittersweet madness!

Well played, you two (and everyone else who helped make this in the credits, of course)! Sick and twisted ending to a old time crazy little story! We better see more like it in the near future! >:<

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Those unicorns!

Those Pink and Blue uni's! I can NEVER get enough of them! and Charlie too! Awesome work as always! Great music and animation! Everything!! :D

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Oh god..

This.. this was amazing! I never have to watch the movie now! Thank you, Nat! Thank you for saving two something hours of my life, you genius you!

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

XDDDD

I have to admit it, I lol'd :D

Crescent n' Kite Crescent n' Kite

Spiffy

Don't let them get you down, I liked your choice in shapes and how spazzy the crescent was but the sound was muffled and loud; BUT at least I heard what they were saying and laughed. :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A happy ending!

A beautiful ending to a amazing series! Not once did you guys let me down! The music, the style, the characters, everything! I laughed, I cried, I cheered, it was a emotional roller coaster and I loved every second of it! Congratulations on the final chapter but hopefully not the last video we'll be seeing from you! Keep up the great work!